Please post also the other two logs JRT.txt should be on the Desktop if you didn't deleted the file and the Adwcleaner log can be found inside the c:\adwcleaner named AdwCleaner[C#].txt (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).
Edit: If you don't have the logs for JRT and Adwcleaner I requested, its ok don't run the tools again for now, run only Rkill.
I would like to see another log please
Please download Rkill by Grinler and save it to your desktop.
- Link 1
- Link 2
- Link 3
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
- Please post the log generated by the tool.
Edited by SleepyDude, 05 December 2015 - 11:42 AM.
• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!
Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE