Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thanhforce

thanhforce

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:52 AM

hi! my name is thanh. i come from Viet Nam. I participated 4rum because I need the help of recovery decrypt infected files. hope everyone help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,920 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:23 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Best Regards.
NickAu

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#3 thanhforce

thanhforce
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:58 AM

Thanks Bro.I think that's where 4rum very reliable and fast processing in the computer virus infection. I have a word of thanks to 4rum and admin as well as the brothers wrote the malicious software. although I do not fully decode the virus files. But thanks is an encouragement for everyone. My English is slightly less so can only say word by word the way. Hope everybody sympathized. Thanks 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users