Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Buzzing freezing while gaming/random crashes when browsing and restarting

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 blackcesar

blackcesar

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:45 AM

Hi everyone,

My computer freezes after playing, tipically Fallout4, with a glitchy sound continuous (buzzing) and requires hard reset.
Before starting to blame various components I installed months ago other 8 gb of RAM, different brand, so I did memtest for roughly 8 hour and no problem, also fumark 1080p test no problem, prime blend test no problem.
So I read that the graphics drivers might be problem, so I unistall them and install them again and I was able to play for 2 hours with no problems than it happened again and ,after 10 minutes of gaming, again.
Happened also, just once, with GTA5 and COD that's why I thought it could be a systematic problematic.

I also have general problems with my SO (windows 8.1) automatic restart almost never works (freezing while restarting logo rolls in the blu screen), opening browsers may cause random freezing (possibly flash player?), this things happened also before, while the gaming part is new.

So my idea now is to unistall Fallout 4 and reinstall, maybe it corrupted some files, install windows 10 since they told me you have to install new drivers again, and check if it happens again.
Just wanna ask if this are the signs of a possible dying component of my rig, GC is 4 month old, the rest roughly 1 year.

Rig:
Proc: amd fx 8320
CPU cooler: hyper evo 212
Mobo: asus m5a97 evo r2.0
RAM: team group and corsair (sorry for the bad specs I will update as soon as I'm at home in any case checked serveral times if they are compatible with my mobo and they are...both CL9 and 1600 mhz)
graphics: MSI 970
PSU: Corsair CX600 80Plus Bronze 600W
HDD: 1 TB
SSD: 125 GB

SO is installed in the SSD, games are usually in the HDD, checked both with HD tune, again no problems. Temp are really low because case is open.
No OC in any component.

ps: as soon as I'm at home, I will try adding some log files.

Thanks a lot for all the future advices

Edited by blackcesar, 01 December 2015 - 09:45 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:10 AM

Let's try looking at these reports:

1)  Please provide this information (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 blackcesar

blackcesar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:36 AM

Let's try looking at these reports:

1)  Please provide this information (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

SysnativeFile was always in Waiting for system info, so here's the folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6JwSMK5JVV0ajk2VGdCY0tzdFU

here is the admin, hope that you can take it, also the perfmon in attachment as well as a series of  logs of temp taken from speedfan.

Many thanks

Attached Files

#4 usasma

usasma

• 25,089 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:20 AM

A quick look shows a possible malware component (service_21.exe) on your system.

I'd suggest posting over in the Am I Infected forum:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/
Please read the pinned topics at the top of the forum for instructions on how to post there.

Once they determine that the system is clean, feel free to post back here if the problems continue.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen both dtsoftbus01.sys and dtscsibus.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration):  New link (15 Aug 2012):  http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link:  http://www.disc-tools.com/download/sptd
Manual procedure here:  http://daemonpro-help.com/en/problems_and_solutions/registry_and_sptd_problems.html

MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner (along with EVGA Precision) are known to cause BSOD's in some Windows systems (it's driver is usually RTCore64.sys).  Please un-install them immediately!

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting.  Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 blackcesar

blackcesar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:05 AM

A quick look shows a possible malware component (service_21.exe) on your system.

I'd suggest posting over in the Am I Infected forum:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/
Please read the pinned topics at the top of the forum for instructions on how to post there.

Once they determine that the system is clean, feel free to post back here if the problems continue.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen both dtsoftbus01.sys and dtscsibus.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration):  New link (15 Aug 2012):  http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link:  http://www.disc-tools.com/download/sptd
Manual procedure here:  http://daemonpro-help.com/en/problems_and_solutions/registry_and_sptd_problems.html

MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner (along with EVGA Precision) are known to cause BSOD's in some Windows systems (it's driver is usually RTCore64.sys).  Please un-install them immediately!

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting.  Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

Uninstalled both MSI afterburner and Daemon, Riva turner I cannot find it.

Went to the link and selected windows 10 64, download and launched. Says to restart to accept the changes and then? Sorry but I've lost this part.

Thx

EDIT: I also have a Wireless PCI adapter Tl-WN851ND, drivers for windows 10 cannot be found, some are reporting crashing issues using this card. Could it be?

Edited by blackcesar, 02 December 2015 - 10:43 AM.

#6 usasma

usasma

• 25,089 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:59 PM

Yes it's possible, but there aren't a lot of networking errors that I can see.

IMO, the order of likelyhood is:

- malware

- Daemon Tools

- Afterburner/Riva Tuner

- wireless PCI adapter (your driver dates from 30 Oct 2015).

There are other possibilities, but we need to be sure that the system is malware free BEFORE running more tests.

To learn a bit more I may need the Admin log file that I requested earlier.

#7 blackcesar

blackcesar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:09 PM

Yes it's possible, but there aren't a lot of networking errors that I can see.

IMO, the order of likelyhood is:

- malware

- Daemon Tools

- Afterburner/Riva Tuner

- wireless PCI adapter (your driver dates from 30 Oct 2015).

There are other possibilities, but we need to be sure that the system is malware free BEFORE running more tests.

To learn a bit more I may need the Admin log file that I requested earlier.

The admin log file is in the previous post inside a google drive link, if you have any problems please tell me.

Also I didn't understand the SPDT part very well, my apologizes

#8 usasma

usasma

• 25,089 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:51 PM

Not a problem.  The Google Drive link has not been shared, so I can't open it.

It had a "Request for Access" button, so I clicked it and it sent you my email address (it starts with usasma).

Once I get notified that I'm allowed to access it, I'll try it then.

Don't worry about the SPTD stuff for now.

Daemon Tools hasn't used it in a while, so it may not even be present on your system.

If it is, it'll pop up in other reports/troubleshooting and we'll deal with it then.

#9 blackcesar

blackcesar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:52 PM

Not a problem.  The Google Drive link has not been shared, so I can't open it.

It had a "Request for Access" button, so I clicked it and it sent you my email address (it starts with usasma).

Once I get notified that I'm allowed to access it, I'll try it then.

Don't worry about the SPTD stuff for now.

Daemon Tools hasn't used it in a while, so it may not even be present on your system.

If it is, it'll pop up in other reports/troubleshooting and we'll deal with it then.

ok cool thanks! I've added to the drive so now you should be able to edit the file.

Edit: ok I found out that this service_21 is most probably a malware or something unwanted.The location of the exe is in System32. The digital sign under properties of the .exe is ByELDI Certificate, the description is "Service_KMS"...seems like it has been there since 2014.

Under authorizations, always in properties, on the User&groups are listed: SYSTEM, Administrators, Users and All the applications packages.

Found the path to the .exe using the "Services" app desktop, the service_21 is setted to automatic.

Just by searching instead in all the folders, I found several .txt files with logs inside, something regarding connecting to the internet but now it's too late for me to start understand all. Gonna try tomorrow if I can, also they suggest using FreeFixer to delete, so probably I will try. 
Dunno if this is the source of all the problems but still one less thing to take care about.

Here's the log file, located in C:\Windows\System32\logs

2015.12.02 Service_KMS 11.0.0.0 
23:35:19:580 Time Start: 02/12/2015 23:35:19 
23:35:19:596 Checking Internet Connection... 
23:35:19:596 Windows Detected: Windows 10 Pro : Professional : 6.3 : 10586 
23:35:19:737 Internet Connection Detected 
23:35:19:737 Synchronizing Time... 
23:35:19:511 Time synchronized 
23:35:19:692 [SC] CreateService OPERAZIONI RIUSCITE 
23:35:19:708 Opening Firewall Port... 
23:35:19:879 Opening Firewall App... 
23:35:19:973 Error: Impossibile trovare il percorso specificato. (Eccezione da HRESULT: 0x80070003) set_ProcessImageFileName 
23:35:19:973 KMSEmulator started 
23:35:20:004 Office 2010 Skipped 
23:35:20:004 KMSEmulator running on port 1688 
23:35:20:004 Waiting for client connection... 
23:35:20:004 Office 2013 Skipped 
23:35:20:067 Loading WinDivert... 
23:35:20:067 WinDivert Started: 10.238.186.64 
23:35:21:295 Found Windows Products: 1 
23:35:21:295 Name: Windows®, Professional edition
Description: Windows® Operating System, VOLUME_MAK channel
GracePeriodRemaining: 0
LicenseStatus: 1
PartialProductKey: 6MT6Y
GenuineStatus: 0

23:35:21:295 Version Windows Skipped 
23:35:21:295 Closing Firewall Port... 
23:35:21:404 Closing Firewall App... 
23:35:21:435 Set Registry : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop:PaintDesktopVersion 
23:35:21:435 Closing Firewall Port... 
23:35:21:482 Closing Firewall App... 
23:35:21:623 Time Finish: 02/12/2015 23:35:21 
23:35:21:623 Total Time: 2 seconds 

Edited by blackcesar, 02 December 2015 - 08:21 PM.

#10 usasma

usasma

• 25,089 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:01 AM

Interesting, the Admin logfile shows many problems with the operating system.

I'd have to wonder at this point if there's pirated software on the system?

Pirated software (and the hacks used to make it appear legitimate) can cause more problems that we can deal with.

And, since they do not follow standard conventions for working in the OS, we cannot troubleshoot them effectively.

Also, if this is pirated software, we cannot help you - it's against the forum rules.

Good luck!

#11 blackcesar

blackcesar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:28 AM

Interesting, the Admin logfile shows many problems with the operating system.

I'd have to wonder at this point if there's pirated software on the system?

Pirated software (and the hacks used to make it appear legitimate) can cause more problems that we can deal with.

And, since they do not follow standard conventions for working in the OS, we cannot troubleshoot them effectively.

Also, if this is pirated software, we cannot help you - it's against the forum rules.

Good luck!

I'm checking if there's a way to tell if I've installed a pirated version or not, but using also "slmgr /xpr" on the cmd terminal, shows that my Windows has been installed permanently, even with a CD key. Now you are telling me that this is not true but could be a pirated software, considering that I didn't installed the first SO, I will have to reach the people who did this and ask them.

Many thanks

#12 usasma

usasma

• 25,089 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:06 PM

Unfortunately I am fairly certain that there is pirated software on your system.

Sometimes people try to "help" others by installing pirated software - simply because it's free.

I'd suggest that you contact those who did this and work it out with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users