Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

is my motherboard fully compatible with the chassis i am looking for?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 donisonleague

donisonleague

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:54 AM

I have already bought a good mobo for my new build, now i am looking for the case. My mobo is: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard The chassis i am looking for: Thermaltake Versa H21 (the one with 3 internal 2.5" and 3 internal 3.5", just to be clear) Are they fully compatible? I mean both for the format and the connectors?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 richcbro

richcbro

• Members
  • 375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:16 AM

Thermaltake Versa H21 is compatible with Micro ATX and ATX, your motherboard is ATX form, so it should be fine.

CPU: Intel i7-8700K 5.3 GHz ------ RAM: 32GB TridentZ 3600 MHz CL16 ----- Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus X Formula ----- GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme ----- Storage: Samsung 960 Pro 1TB -- Samsung 850 Pro 2TB x4

#3 donisonleague

donisonleague
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:36 AM

It is the first time i buy a motherboard not already built in, so sorry if my questions will sound newbie-like: what about the back panel

#4 Malavio

Malavio

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:57 AM

Everyone has to start somewhere don't feel bad.

#5 richcbro

richcbro

• Members
  • 375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:03 AM

It is the first time i buy a motherboard not already built in, so sorry if my questions will sound newbie-like: what about the back panel

According to Thermaltake website, the case support ATX motherboard, so you should not have problems with any ATX motherboard.

CPU: Intel i7-8700K 5.3 GHz ------ RAM: 32GB TridentZ 3600 MHz CL16 ----- Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus X Formula ----- GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme ----- Storage: Samsung 960 Pro 1TB -- Samsung 850 Pro 2TB x4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users