Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hesitant typing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Robert Sukovich

Robert Sukovich

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:02 PM

Greetings.

Re: Windows 10 O/S.

I am having a hesitant typing issue. I access my homepage, Yahoo, via Microsoft Edge and navigate from there to website forums and comments pages. A little while ago, I went on to a website concerning tonight's football game between the Browns and Ravens and I wanted to take part in the comments section and started to type. The first letter typed ok and then it was staccato from there on types good then not and sometimes I got nothing. Sometimes when I hit a letter, I would get the revolving circle like it's waiting for something. It's not limited to one website and happens often. It does not happen all the time as it is not happening as I am typing on this forum. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:10 AM

Have you tried another browser?

Internet Explorer is still built into Windows - you can open it by typing "iexplore" (without the quotes) into the run dialog

Or you can try portable versions of Firefox/Chrome/Safari/Opera/etc

The point here is to see if it's just Edge, or if it's other browsers also.

Have you scanned for malware?

After that, then we'll have to see if it's the network, or if it's your system.

Most often this involves trying it on another connection.

Is this a laptop or a desktop system?

How do you connect to the internet?

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users