Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

script error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bobbymcgee

bobbymcgee

• Members
  • 230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:29 PM

Greetings, not sure if this belongs in this forum but here goes. I have an installed downloaded game that I recently started having a problem with since installing the lates win 10 November upgrade.I have enclose a capture of the error I am receiving.The game loads and I can play but this error pops up and I would like to know how to procede it also pops up when I exit the game. Any help is appreciated thx. Ok I can't post it so I'll give a discription An error has occured in the script on this page

Line 1

Char 38092901

Error  unable to get property"ClientWidth" of undefined or null reference

Code  0

Here it gives the url (I already contacted them they don't know why this error appears)

Here it asks if I want to continue running scripts

So is there anyway I can disable this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bobbymcgee

bobbymcgee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:33 PM

Greetings, not sure if this belongs in this forum but here goes. I have an installed downloaded game that I recently started having a problem with since installing the lates win 10 November upgrade.I have enclose a capture of the error I am receiving.The game loads and I can play but this error pops up and I would like to know how to procede it also pops up when I exit the game. Any help is appreciated thx. Ok I can't post it so I'll give a discription An error has occured in the script on this page

Line 1

Char 38092901

Error  unable to get property"ClientWidth" of undefined or null reference

Code  0

Here it gives the url (I already contacted them they don't know why this error appears)

Here it asks if I want to continue running scripts

So is there anyway I can disable this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users