Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Is this safe?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sahqon

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:37 PM

This file is to a mod for an online mmo. It's history with me is that I used to use the previous versions back in 2012 for slight help such as locations for certain enemies and such. I've come back to this game and since I've aged I've become more protective of my computer by scanning every little thing I download.
I've not opened this file yet since I'm weighing the purpose of these two files. They can be something that injects things into the game itself and be actual false negatives or they can be actual malicious things that I should get rid of right away in which I'll try my hardest to warn others to stay away from this program and all programs released by the dev that made it. 
This is the location of the file in question. Thank you for your time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users