Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER Windows 7/x64/Laptop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AhmetAg

AhmetAg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:41 AM

Hello all, I made an account on Bleeping Computer to be able to post this, I've heard about the site before from certain sources about malware and etc.

I'll start off by telling what happened and what my problem is.

I have a friend that I've known for a couple of years, about 5 or so months ago I bought his laptop off him, he said he had it for 1 or 2 years and I was looking for one, it had decent specs for when he bought it and he said he needed the money so I decided to get a win-win situation right? He was even kind enough to install a fresh build of windows with Malwarebytes Anti Malware/Exploit along with it I was really happy.

Now at the current date, for the past 2 days I've been having a lot of BSODs, BAD_POOL_HEADER.

I've already ran a memory test and checked the minidumps using BlueScreenView and WhoCrashed.

The memory test was fine but reading the minidumps were confusing to an intermediate like me and since the basic software couldn't tell me what was wrong I decided to finally get some expert help.

I am currently in safe mode with networking because I was tired of the amount of BSODs going on every 20, 10 and even 5 minutes.

I will be patiently waiting as to the instructions to share my minidump file, other programs to scan with and etc.

All help is appreciated.

Ahmet

Edited by AhmetAg, 30 November 2015 - 11:43 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softwaremaniac

softwaremaniac

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 946 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:58 AM

Please provide the logs: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users