Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

It is good and ok my website ?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JesusP

JesusP

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

Hello all;

I have developed my blog  by css , wordpress and jquery, would you mind anybody to check my site and give me a good suggestion? my site is: https://www.apkdroid.com/  ssl secure :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:34 AM

Looks nice. There does seem to be an error with the cookie warning panel. It doesn't go the full width of the screen. Problem occurs in both Microsoft Edge, and Pale Moon. Screenshot below.

5FTBbBU.png

#3 JesusP

JesusP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

thanks, i try chage this cookies toolbar

#4 Tabeer

Tabeer

• Banned Spammer
  • 37 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:35 AM

@JesusP

Good Work. You can make your header more beautiful than this I think.

#5 C0113c70r

C0113c70r

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 PM

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

I use Firefox as my browser. When I clicked the link to your website, I received the following message...

The owner of www.apkdroid.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

If you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear,

you were probably asking the wrong question.

#6 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:27 PM

FYI, I also got a simular error in Chrome 52/Windows 7. I understand this is probably because site is still in beta(don't have your own certificate yet?), but wanted to let you know.

"This server could not prove that it is www.apkdroid.com; its security certificate is from playstore.one. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection."

BTW, I really like the "top of page" button on the bottom right, and how it matches the search button. I think you could use a little more separation between the menus along the top border. 

Edited by Trikein, 01 September 2016 - 08:29 PM.

#7 JesusP

JesusP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:11 AM

Hello. now my website is www.playstore.one

Edited by JesusP, 02 September 2016 - 03:12 AM.

#8 C0113c70r

C0113c70r

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:31 AM

Everything looks nice at first glance. I am, however, viewing your site through Firefox in Safe Mode so it could look differently to others.

The HTML in your website does not pass the W3C Validator. I only checked the home page, which returned 6 warnings and 2 errors.

https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.playstore.one%2F

Looks like your CSS is not passing validation either. The W3C CSS Validator returned 60 errors just from the CSS linked to or included in your home page.

https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.playstore.one%2F&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=en

When I build websites, I usually have a lot of errors when ran through the W3C validators. I then use the results to pick my way through the source code and polish it up until there are no more errors. This is a very important step to take, especially if you are concerned with SEO for your site.

Once your site passes these two validators at 100%, your site will qualify to host a logo (if you want to) telling the world that your source code is complete. For some folks, this logo equates to a seal of professionalism.

#9 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:12 AM

Is it intentional that you lose the header when you go to "Blog"? Makes it difficult to navigate freely around the site.

#10 C0113c70r

C0113c70r

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:22 AM

Good catch. I didn't even notice the loss of navigational links when visiting the blog.

I also didn't notice that in addition to the 60 errors, W3C CSS Validator also returned 254 warnings from the site's CSS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users