Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Considering buying a new computer...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Reus

Reus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:41 AM

My current laptop is starting to get outdated, and is really starting to act like it's worn out, so I'm gonna get something new. Currently it stands between two choices.

1) An MSI GP70 2QF-662NE Leopard Pro alone.

Or

2) A Max Bite Bloodlust, which I think is a danish product (and also send my current laptop off to repairs, so I can still use it for school)

Obviously the desktop is better than the laptop, and is also a bit cheaper, as laptops typically are more expensive. I do realize that you can't really compare those two computers, and I am currently considering the laptop, as it is much easier to bring around, and can also be used in school. But the biggest problem I have, at the moment, is whether the laptop is good enough for the newer games. I'll list the games I'll most probably be playing. But I'm not very good at judging whether the specs are good for the price, and if it will be able to run the newer games, so this is where I need your help.

I'll be playing:

1) Counter Strike: Global Offensive

2) The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

3) Fallout 4

4) World of Warcraft

These are the main games I'll be playing, so I need to find out if it can somewhat run those with atleast 60 FPS. The in-game settings don't matter too much, only really in The Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 4, as I prefer to enjoy the graphics of those games, unlike the others, where I don't care much about the graphics. So, yeah, I presume that the desktop will be able to run all those games without much trouble, although I need to know if the laptop can as well.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users