Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spywareinfoforum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 linnybelinny

linnybelinny

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

Hello, 

I belong to a few computer help forum, in addition to your forum I also used Spywareinfoforum.com.  Would you know what happened to them.  I have not used them for about a year now and I can no longer get on their site.  Any news.  Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,279 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:09 AM

From http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VESbBRwHaH4J:https://www.facebook.com/pages/SpywareInfo-Forum/258675870933512+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us , it appears the site has gone down the tubes, for whatever reason.

Louis

#3 linnybelinny

linnybelinny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

Thank you Louis for the info.

Lyn

#4 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:02 PM

They were still up and running on September 12 2015 according to The Way Back Machine. The next snapshot provided by The Way Back Machine is on November 23rd 2015, and shows the site as hacked. According to IPAddress.com, the domain name was registered in 2008, last updated in 2010, and doesn't expire till 2020, so it's still being run by the same owner, suggesting the hack was real. The site currently leads to a parked page, but this might just be a temporary measure.

If you have an account on that site, you should consider the possibility that your account may have been compromised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users