Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Star wars battlefront causing system restart

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chanratt

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:46 AM

I finally got this game, then had to buy a new video card to run it. Now, every time I start it, it causes my system to restart just as it gets to the BF startup menu screen. I've updated all drivers and reinstalled the game and origin. Ive also updated my bios. I was thinking it was a heat issue but I can run games like battlefield 4 on high andit shuts down, or i get the BSD error, at exactly the same spot every time. The blue screen code shows up as BSD code 124.  Here are my specs:
12g ram
amd 6 core processor 
gtx 750 ti 2gb video card

650 watt psu

Edited by chanratt, 29 November 2015 - 10:44 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users