Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Quadro 2000

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:44 AM

Hey guys, what kind of games can I play on a Quadro 2000?

Like what are the best ones?

Hulk_Tag.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 AM

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:13 PM

Plenty of games. But, they will run poorly. Quadro's can be a beefy card for games, but they are no supported. Games are not designed with workstation cards in mind, so you will run in to all sorts of technical problems from crashes, to BSODs, from textures looking weird, or to water just disappearing. I doubt it is worth the trouble to attempt any games with a Quadro 2000. You can buy a low end gaming card that will run way better than the Quadro, and not crash all the time.

#3 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:18 PM

I don't plan on getting a gaming gpu, I don't plan on playing hardcore games like all the big gamers play like fallout, assassins creed, the call of dutys, nothing like that. I mean like modern nice arcade games with nice modern graphics like Mortal Kombat X, unfortunately I still can't play that game with the Quadro 2000 but something close to that. Maybe racing games like Need for Speed Rivals, that's the newest I believe, could I play that on the Quadro 2000? And any others like that?

Hulk_Tag.png

#4 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:17 PM

Need for Speed Rivals should run good enough, if it does. I doubt Mortal Kombat X will be very happy. If games do run, expect them to have issues such as crashing.

Older games may work better, but you are still going to run into the problem of a lack of support for that card. Certain games may not run at all.

#5 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:20 PM

I got Mortal Kombat X and Need For Speed Rivals working. NFS runs without any issues at all. Mortal Kombat runs good too surprisingly with all the settings turned down low.

Hulk_Tag.png

#6 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:38 AM

That's good news. Good luck with the gaming!

#7 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:10 PM

Yep. I appreciated your input though. Thanks!

Hulk_Tag.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users