Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Boot time for notebook really slow - 3-4mins (16gb i7 4700 proccesor)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SoulIgniter

SoulIgniter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

Hi I have an Asus rog g750 jw. For a while now my pc has been booting up slow, 3-4mins from 1-2mins from 30secs. I have did so many test and removed so many programs and viruses that I am not completely sure what the source of the problem is. one thing I did do is disable some services in services.msc although I am not sure which ones caused it, so that may be an issue. I really don't want to have to fully reset my pc, but any help is sincerely apperciated. (minor lags on beginning, but no over cpu usage or memory usage)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SoulIgniter

SoulIgniter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:46 PM

I have also disabled drivers like the keyboard, mouse and some Nvedia drivers in device manager because There was a spill on the laptop and... As for the nvedia drivers I had to because they were Causing some latency when I used an external dac for audio (which is still there- causing freezing in the screen, atm I use the audio supplied)

Edited by SoulIgniter, 27 November 2015 - 10:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users