Jump to content
Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:03 PM
Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:14 PM
Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:28 PM
Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:20 PM
Posted 28 November 2015 - 02:51 AM
You should read this article for assistance. Print out parts of the document if you need.
Before you do this you can use EtreCheck to make a log file.
1. Please download EtreCheck. You can find the downloaded file in your dowload folder.
2. double click on the zip file to unpack it. Move the app to your program folder and start it.
3. Click on start Etrecheck button to make a log file. This will take a wile.
4. EtreCheck opens automatically a new Window within the Logfile. Click on the button Share Report on the top left of this window and finally Copy to Clipboard.
5. The Content of the Logfile is in the Clipboard now. Make sure that you don't do any other copy and paste operations until made the next step.
6. Insert the Content here in your thread by pressing the keys Command + V.
Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:41 PM
Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:43 PM
Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:42 AM
Sorry for my absense, I wasn't at home to work on this until now. I hope you are still with me.
Anything that needs reinstalled for it to run properly?
Usually no, only to look in the AppStore for Updates.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users