I downloaded a freeware yesterday, "Super", which is a Audio File Converter, and it ended up with some bad malwares (such as MySites123).
To get rid of it I :
- Ran AdwCleaner,
- Ran Malwarebytes Anti Malware,
- Deleted programs that wanted to be deleted with 'Add/Remove Programs' (I had like 8 or so unwanted programs, deleted 6, and 2 were rebellious) so I
- Opened Windows 10 Troobleshot and Start with Safe mode
- Deleted rebellious files from there with the Control Panel
- Run HitmanPro
And it seemed to be good. My computer was starting as fast as before.
But, I still have a problem. On Chrome et IE (Not on Edge) I can't open any websites, make any searches, having this : DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN on Chrome.
I searched on the Internet and then I :
- Reran Adw, Malwarebytes and Hitman
- Changed Prefered DNS to 220.127.116.11
- Tried some commands on the Command Prompt such as (flushdns, netsh reset catalog etc.. things people said on forums)
- Scan with DNSRepair
- Noticed that Hitman said there was a problem with my dnsapi.dll files so I reset them
- Reset, fully Uninstall/Install Chrome
And nothing worked. I think I tried everything I saw on the Internet, and I'm running out of solutions.
Can you guys help me ?
Thanks A LOT in advance !
I also have an other problem, maybe it is linked and it could help you find the solution :
When I play a youtube video on Edge, I have an error message : An error as occurred, please try lately. And if I refresh 5 or 6 times, it works.
I can't play any games such as HearthStone, I have an 0xc0000022 error message.
Edited by BadStrophes, 28 November 2015 - 09:59 AM.