Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New member intro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zoloft

Zoloft

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:46 PM

Hello there!

Just wanted to say hello, I'm a new member of the bleeping computer forums, though I've used the site, and the wonderful software it hosts for many years.  If you are a member of the seven forums, or the vista forums before those, you may reconginze me by both username and the neuron avatar I use pretty much everywhere.

I work for a small internet company, doing remote repairs to customer's computers.  They call us up, say "hey your internet sucks!" and when our first line support realizes that there is nothing actually wrong with the service, it's a computer/router issue that is giving them grief, they remote them to me, and I make it better (hopefully!).  I am currently going thru A+ training, and hope to be certfied soon.

I'm sure I will encounter issues that myself or my team can't figure out, so pehaps you will see me here posting a question, or answering a question someone else may have, when it's been an issue I've encountered.

To those of you in the US, hope you have an outstanding Thanksgiving!  And to the rest of you, thanks for having me!

Russell

PS if you are so inclined, and wish to see my computer specs, feel free to look up user Zoloft at seven forums.

R

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,227 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:09 PM

Welcome to BC !  And now about that networking problem I am having . . .

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away on holiday until the 13th May. While I expect to have internet access my time on-line may well be limited and PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users