So this just started happening recently. When I am running something on my second monitor periodically the system will lock up. Last night was the first time I got the BSOD error, but the symptoms were the same.
The following is a Speccy snapshot of my system information: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/UwXQUwXB1O20kGeQWcNDe2S
Looked in the minidump folder for any .dmp files and there is nothing there(presumably because I have used CCleaner, but there should have been one for last night since I have not run it right?)
I also ran multiple passes on the RAM last night with MemTest and came up with no errors.
Not sure where to go from here...
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ?
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
· Age of system (hardware)
Roughly 1.5-2 Years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
Upgraded to Windows 10
· Video Card
EVGA GTX 760
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
Corsair - 650W
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop?
I have attached the suggested files from the BSOD Instructions. Let me know if you need any other diagnostics.