Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 Outlook Accounts on 1 iPad ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 characterchange1

characterchange1

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:30 PM

I have my own hotmail email account on my iPad and if possible, my wife would like to add her hotmail account to the machine so that while we are away from home we access our own separate accounts. Is this possible and if so how do I go about adding the new email address?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:36 PM

There should be no problem doing it as far as I know.

Go to the Settings app. Then go to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" in the Settings app. You should see a list of all your email accounts. At the bottom of that list, there should be a "button" that says "Add Account". From there, you basically follow the instructions on the screen (should be the same steps you did to setup your Hotmail/Outlook account).

If you want to keep things a bit "separate", then the other option is to download the free Microsoft Outlook app from the App Store. Then you can set up one account in the Outlook app and the other in Apple Mail app.

#3 characterchange1

characterchange1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:08 PM

Thank you for the successful and painless solution. Added in minutes.

#4 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:38 PM

Glad to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users