Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nvidia quadro fx 3700 hardware problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:40 AM

hi to all,

i have in my hands my cousin's video card a quadro fx 3700 with 1 gb ddr3 ram

my cousin who is an architect bought that card from englad while he was studying in 2009

as he told me the card suddenly stopped working and he suspect a hardware problem

unfortunately i cannot test the card on my motherboard because i do not have an adapter dvi to vga (d-sub)

i ask please to know if anybody knows anything about the most common hardware problems of that card or for any similar quadro fx cards

can i test the card with a multimeter ?

if the problem is with the capacitors then i think it is very easy to be repaired but if the problem is with any of of microchip then i doubt

yes, i know that i can find through ebay the same card for cheap but if the card can be repaired then why not

the card is a part of a dell precision t 5400 xeon workstion

any advice will be of a great help

Edited by nickko, 25 November 2015 - 11:45 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users