Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse not working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pandillero

Pandillero

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:24 AM

I have a Home made desktop and everything was perfect. I need to install a "PCI Video card with HDMI" and my mouse stop working after installation. 

I have to do this because the HDMI of the Motherboard " Gigabyte" stop working.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,902 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

I would remove the card, re-enable onboard video in the BIOS (if previously disabled).  Restart the system...do you still have mouse problems?

Louis

#3 dudeage

dudeage

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

Another step to try is to go into the BIOS and make sure all the USB ports are enabled.  Enable them if not, save settings and close, then it should restart and your mouse should hopefully be good to go.   :guitar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users