Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alexlacy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:19 AM

Help! It just keeps getting worse!! I can't give u ant tech. Data because it's taken away all vital function! I'm writing the from my phone! But I can give u the behavior ,and I pray that you guys who r much smarter that me when it comes to this stuff, u will recognize some of the systoms.
1.cuts off wi-first connection
2.takes admin control (special ) privileges
3.any attempt to find it takes that ability away control panel,command prompt, work folders,maintenence, security, well u get the point
4.Adapts on the fly!
5.reduces size of fonts to almost invisible
6.redirects everything
7. My computer now has 6 partitions when I bought it only 4 and I need touch the partitions. 2 recovery 2 primary 1 reservE and 1 vdisk!
It probably has more technical things going on in there, but I'm a chef not a I.T GUY, so I really don't know what to look for! ( sorry) the only I see that is a possible I.D. Desktop 5S2HU10 THAT'S IT! HELP! I'M NOW DISABLE BECAUSE OF A TERMINAL ILLNESS AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE TO STAY IN TOUCHED WITH THE OUTSIDE! NO sympathy plzs. Just some technical help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 25 November 2015 - 11:21 AM.
Moved from Win 10 to 'Am I infected?'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users