Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PC doesn't show Dos on my HDTV.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DarkElf

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:02 AM

hello, i need my PC to show Dos and bios on my HDTV.
at the moment i can only see the display after windows screen up.
i use only 1 screen-my HDTV.
my PC connected to the HDTV with HDMI to HDMI cable.
sometimes when i booting it i can see only a black screen("No Signal" message for ever, i guess that is due to static electricity), and nothing apear's on the screen.
then i need to shut down the PC, unplug the supply, hit power button for 20sec or so, then reboot the PC and plug regular PC Monitor screen, to see whats apear's on dos/bios for boot my PC again.
then after windows go up-i can swap the display back to my HDTV.
if i wont swap the screen(remains all the time with the HDTV screen) the PC remains on a black screen for ever, the HDTV inputs "No Signal" message.
this is my questions:
why cant i see dos on the HDTV?
what can i do to see it?
how can i solve the static energy problems?
thanks for help

Edited by Orange Blossom, 26 November 2015 - 12:03 AM.
Topic moved to proper forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users