Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HACKED

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PengSengLee

PengSengLee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:24 AM

Hi !

I am Peng Seng Lee from Malaysia. My laptop is hacked. I believe this started in 2013 when

the mouse moved by itself and even click open a window. There were many events following

this; such as facebook hacked, intrusion to my office computers at mid-night (office closed. I 

found this from Google Search history). Wifi line turned on and off, denying my internet access;

.. processes which come thru high ports (50000-60000), which I am not able to block with task

manager and window firewall. I took photographs and I

have plenty of evidence to prove system intrusion/hacked.

The current problem is I have difficulties to control my mouse. I have few HP labtops, all having

this problem. So I know this is not mouse problems but attacks from hackers. I am just an ordinary

computer user with average knowledge on network and communications. What I suspect is hackers

using VNC on me. I try to block high ports (5500-65000) with my window 7 firewall, but with no success.I can see with microsoft tcpviewer and task manager, I stop the processes (accessing high ports), they will come in again .. totally unable to terminate (i knew these processes is disturbing and spying my computers). 

One method you may suggest is to format my notebook.  I knew there are many hacking software in the market; but as long as the hackers know my IP/Email addresses, my laptop will infected again by their viruses. I am not able to hide my ip/email addresses because I know the attackers are from my offices. I am sharing server (HP running server 2008) and network with them.

What can I do about it??

Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 1PW

1PW

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 PM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:04 AM

Hello PengSengLee and :welcome:

Although a forum Administrator/Moderator may soon move your post to a malware removal subforum, it may be productive and informative for this sub-forum to know what additional Windows 7 system defenses may have been installed beyond what Microsoft installs with Windows.

Thank you.

All viruses are malware but not all malware are viruses and if the malware doesn't self replicate it just isn't a virus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users