Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need some help, sorry to be here. Hacker?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Max1976

Max1976

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:15 AM

Hello,

Ive been chasing what seems to be a hacker on my isp connection for some time, and I think its still hacked.

So I dont give too much away yet  if someone is in my system does this info sound bad?

On intial connection with plugging another computer into my router with the os being unbunto this is what it says....

[Access Control] Device :A2:15:7E 0 1738 MAX 1 with MAC address 00:(I removed this):7E is allowed to access the network, Tuesday, Nov....My computer is named Max, so who Max 1?

On my windows computer when its slow the access logs say unknown with my mac.

Now here is the odd part, ive blocked alot of ports and I keep getting hit with alot of dos attacks and many rst ones.

When I set my lan to only allow 3 connections 192.168.1.50 and 192.168.1.49 and 192.168.1.51 I look which my computer is on, one is for my router, one is for my computer and the I lock out the other connection that isnt used and my computer runs fast.

So what im getting at is all seems ok, when I just have access control on and only my router and one computer is allowed via the lan settings.

Also when I have it on just the two available lan setting my router log in and out seem to work well, and as it used to do it will go back to the login screen when I sign out.

If I change the firmware I can get ahead and run fast for a bit as well.

I did have a website that got hacked bad and I think this is where it all started, but not sure.

Am I breaking some sort of sync or????

Also when I unplug my router and moden and reconnect it shows at time my same mac connecting 2 times and at time 3 times. With the same info.

After I redo the firmware to the same or different version I get the rst scans from many online game sites in china. And maybe it seems like the ip-s for tor networks as there are many from germany that scan my computer.

But about the way the new install of unbutu connected as mentioned above seems very odd to me.

I can get my computers to run fast for a bit, and as well it mainly slows down during the day like someone is at work f--king with me.

I live in a town of 60 and like 80% of the wireless routers I pick up are unscecured and some have hacker like names to them.

I dont hack, dont use any torrents, only leaned about it all trying to sort this out.

Im on the web alot as I take care of my stroked out wife and work from my home shop when I can.

Any help would be great! Sorry so long.

Also when im on certain screens like ebay search when I hit enter it will flicker 4-5 times super fast before it goes through. As well I do use no script and when its running slow I have to allow it all twice.

And some downloads when I run them, I click one time and get prompted twice to install the same thing.

Edited by Max1976, 25 November 2015 - 02:18 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Max1976

Max1976
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:18 PM

Ok,  I got some more info....

It does appear there is a hidden network running on my system, look at my first logon below. Hacker ran scan from 203.33.121.154  (bb.com.au) before I connect and before my router access control.

Hidden Network Logs on Before I Do And Before Access Control On the Router.

I did not misspell or alter where it says alloe the network, which should say allowed so is there a country out of the us that spells allowed, allowe?

This is pretty messed up.

[site allowed: www.ip2location.com] from source 192.168.1.61, Thursday, November 26, 2015 19:02:38
[site allowed: tools.ip2location.com] from source 192.168.1.61, Thursday, November 26, 2015 19:02:33
[site allowed: www.ip2location.com] from source 192.168.1.61, Thursday, November 26, 2015 19:02:31
[site allowed: r.search.yahoo.com] from source 192.168.1.61, Thursday, November 26, 2015 19:02:31
[Time synchronized with NTP server] Thursday, November 26, 2015 19:01:43
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.61, Thursday, November 26, 2015 18:59:51
[Access Control] Device (My computer name here) with MAC address (My Mac addy was here) is allowe the network, Thursday, November 26, 2015 18:59:18
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 203.33.121.154, port 80, Thursday, November 26, 2015 18:59:17
[site blocked: weather.tile.appex.bing.com] from source 192.168.1.61, Thursday, November 26, 2015 18:59:06
[Internet connected] IP address: (My IP was Here), Thursday, November 26, 2015 18:58:45
[Initialized, firmware version: V1.0.0.58] Thursday, November 26, 2015 18:58:28

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users