Jump to content
Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:16 PM
Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:19 AM
There are several ways to recover the data off the system:
- use System Restore (if enabled) to revert to a point before the Black Screen happened (may/may not work)
- use System Repair to get back into Windows (may/may not work)
- perform an in-place upgrade/refresh/reset with Keep My Files (depending on which OS you have)
- slave the hard drive to another computer and copy the data to it.
- boot to a "live" OS so that you can copy the data to an attached external device (flash drive/usb hard drive).
- pay someone to copy the data off the hard drive for you.
Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:54 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users