Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NVR can pickup onvif camera but cannot see video

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aelk5579

aelk5579

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 AM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:35 PM

Hi,

I have setup 2 ip cameras via an NVR. When I search for ONvif cameras within the NVR, I can see both cameras and then I assign each camera a channel.
The problem is I can only see the video feed of 1 camera only (which is picking up on port 8899) but the other camera I cannot see the video feed (picking up on port 85).

Does anyone know why? I have previously got this working but I have replaced my router and now it doesn't work

The camera that Iam having problems with is a Wanscam model wireless ip camera

I have attached a screenshot of the NVR page. You can see the camera on channel 1 is on port 85 and is being detected by the NVR but the video cannot be seen. Does it have something to do with the port? I tried putting in a username and password on the right hand side and click save but it doesn't save it for some reason.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Thanks

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users