Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer won't start up, stuck in start up repair

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IoanP

IoanP

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:04 PM

Hello, I've got a laptop ASus for 2months, after removing avast and using ccleaner my laptop is stuck on a repair loop.Tryied most of the things i found online but nothing.

I saw in an older post about downloading a recovery tool?

Can you please help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 AM

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:51 AM

Did you use the registry tool in CCleaner?

Why did you remove Avast and use the CCleaner?

If this laptop is only a couple of months old you shouldn't have a great deal of additional data or applications installed on it.  It may be worth using the System Recovery partition to reset the operating system to the condition it was in when it came out of the box.

What is the model of the ASUS?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users