Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gaming stuttering issue !

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Exoclap1

Exoclap1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:02 AM

Hello. Recently I bought myself a new computer. When I installed windows 7 and updated all the drivers I played some games like the binding of isaac, minecraft, runescape, league of legends, cs go etc... When I played those games I noticed the games weren't running as they should. The gameplay was not smooth and i noticed stuttering / micro stuttering when I was moving my camera around. It felt like I was playing those game with 30-40 fps. But when I launched fraps it showed me that the games were running with 60 fps and even more if i had v-sync disabled. I tried lowering the graphics of all mentioned games. The gameplay got a little better but I still noticed the stuttering and not smooth gameplay. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out with this.

SYSTEM SPECS:

GRAPHICS CARD: Asus Gtx 970 strix 4 GB

PROCESSOR: Intel core i5 4690k quad core processor

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Gaming 5 z97 

RAM: 1 Stick of 8GB

PSU: CX 600W Corsair

DISK: 1 TB

MONITOR: LCD 22WV

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Exoclap1

Exoclap1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

Bought myself another 1 RAM and nothing has changed + i switched power supply to something better. Before i went to the shop i noticed that my graphics card temps is at 65 and im not even playing games. These temps are scaring me my graphics card will blow up if i play something like Fallout 4. And i also noticed when i watch twitch or any other yotuber when they are playing frist person games i notice stuttering as well. Like they are stuttering in fact i just see it on my monitor like that. I asked people in comment section if they see stuttering as well but they replied everything is fine. Today the temps reached even 70 without me doing anything i was just browsing the web !

#3 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:24 PM

If you can, rma that card. The 970 had a controversy, and essentially once you went past 3.5GB of vram your performance stuttered.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:02 PM

Sounds like an issue with the video card. Considering the temperatures you reported it could be a cooling issue. Like the fans don't run or they don't operate fast enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users