Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android Quad Core 4.4.2 Kit Kat Tablet User Instructions?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Graphicool1

Graphicool1

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:24 AM

High Guys

I've just bought a Noza Tec, 10.1", Quad Core, 4.4.2 Kit Kat, Andoid Tablet for £50. However, the operating instruction manual is in Chinese. I know some French a little German and Italian, but Chinese is way beyond me.

If anyone has one of these tablets or something similar can you help me please. Or tell me where to get the neccessary info.

Cheers

Edit: Moved topic from DOS/PDA/Other to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tealover

tealover

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:43 AM

Microsoft Word has a translator, I think this supports translation  from Chinese to English.Try and get an online manual or use a scanner.

I hope this helps

#3 Graphicool1

Graphicool1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:18 AM

Thanx for your response Tealover, but I don't use Microsoft Word. I'll check the Net for an online manual.

Nothing listed on the Net!?

Edited by Graphicool1, 22 November 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#4 tealover

tealover

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

I forgot to mention that LibreOffice, which is free, has a translator called Pootle. This can be used in your browser or offline

Maybe this might be useful.

#5 Graphicool1

Graphicool1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2015 - 11:33 AM

Thanx again, I'll have a look at it.

I must say that I think it's a bit odd that no-one else has chipped in with any helpful suggestions?

Edited by Graphicool1, 22 November 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:32 PM

I see about 5 requests all over Google going back to 2014 asking the same question and no replies.

The alleged vendor website does not exist as a .com. It redirects to a women's fashion site in the UK.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#7 Graphicool1

Graphicool1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:35 AM

Hi Animal

Thanx for your input.

Not to worry, I've been checking it out this morning and it's not too difficult to get to grips with. I've managed to turn off the annoying sleep function. It also included a telephone service, which just uninstalled. If I wanted to send or receive phone calls I'll use my phone. I've also installed a programme that allows me to make my own music.

So you see, I'm getting there.

Such is Life

Edited by Graphicool1, 23 November 2015 - 06:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users