Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NIVIDA updates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jim-Bo

Jim-Bo

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:22 AM

I have never really understood NIVIDA drivers and such. I think I remember folks saying leave them alone if not having display problems. My question is,,,I have two machines updated to windows-10.  An update for NIVIDA was included with both machines when updating windows. problem,,, there was a Glitch during reboot on each machine. I did finally work through it but near panicked..:) I now have these instances in my programs...Please see attached...Am I ok with this..?,,,or do I need to do something...Machines are working just find....Borrowing trouble again...?   Thanks for any and all advice...Jim    Sure hope I am not becoming a pest...:)

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 11:07 AM

Whenever you can honestly say, "machines are working fine," the answer to the question, "Do I need to do something?,"  is, "No no no no no."

If you are happy with the way things are and any changes would require significant user intervention (as opposed to Windows Updates or manufacturer recommended driver updates via their service tools) the old adage, "Never F*&K with a functioning system!," applies.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

#3 Jim-Bo

Jim-Bo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:28 AM

Whenever you can honestly say, "machines are working fine," the answer to the question, "Do I need to do something?,"  is, "No no no no no."

If you are happy with the way things are and any changes would require significant user intervention (as opposed to Windows Updates or manufacturer recommended driver updates via their service tools) the old adage, "Never F*&K with a functioning system!," applies.

Thank you....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users