Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strip Partitioning for Ant Colony Parallel and Distributed Discrete-Event Simula

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arath

Arath

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:18 AM

Hi everybody, 

This is Arath , PG Scholar.

My research is about Parallel and Distributed Simulation system using Modified Strip Partitioning and Ant Colony System. 

I have lot of queries. Please help me to find a solution. I am running out of time in the implementation part. 

Technical Part: 

1. The topic is “Parallel and Distributed Simulation System using MSPAC1 algorithm” – In general we all know that Distributed and parallel system reduces the workload of an object.

2.  As per our project the technology is concerned with parallel and distributed simulation system. The key components of any simulation system are – simulation and execution on parallel or distributed computers.

3. Overall reducing the synchronization time is an issue in distributed system when using some algorithms, say particularly strip partitioning algorithm.

4. To overcome the drawbacks in the existing algorithm we propose modified strip partitioning and ant colony algorithm.

Now I am using a  SIMULATION tool calles EJSs ( Easy Java Script ) downloaded from http://www.um.es/fem/EjsWiki where i am lagging to start up with creating a small module. 

1. First I want to put sqaure box using this tool, and inside that box making the balls to move randomly. This is what I want for the moment. 

Looking forward for the replies guys. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Arath

Arath
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:09 AM

Hi everybody, 

This is Arath , PG Scholar.

My research is about Parallel and Distributed Simulation system using Modified Strip Partitioning and Ant Colony System. 

I have lot of queries. Please help me to find a solution. I am running out of time in the implementation part. 

Technical Part: 

1. The topic is “Parallel and Distributed Simulation System using MSPAC1 algorithm” – In general we all know that Distributed and parallel system reduces the workload of an object.

2.  As per our project the technology is concerned with parallel and distributed simulation system. The key components of any simulation system are – simulation and execution on parallel or distributed computers.

3. Overall reducing the synchronization time is an issue in distributed system when using some algorithms, say particularly strip partitioning algorithm.

4. To overcome the drawbacks in the existing algorithm we propose modified strip partitioning and ant colony algorithm.

Now I am using a  SIMULATION tool calles EJSs ( Easy Java Script ) downloaded from http://www.um.es/fem/EjsWiki where i am lagging to start up with creating a small module. 

1. First I want to put sqaure box using this tool, and inside that box making the balls to move randomly. This is what I want for the moment. 

Looking forward for the replies guys. 

hi guys , I need an information about simulation tool to show graphs and some other resource movements using c++. Any tool which supports c++ for simulation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users