This is Arath , PG Scholar.
My research is about Parallel and Distributed Simulation system using Modified Strip Partitioning and Ant Colony System.
I have lot of queries. Please help me to find a solution. I am running out of time in the implementation part.
1. The topic is “Parallel and Distributed Simulation System using MSPAC1 algorithm” – In general we all know that Distributed and parallel system reduces the workload of an object.
2. As per our project the technology is concerned with parallel and distributed simulation system. The key components of any simulation system are – simulation and execution on parallel or distributed computers.
3. Overall reducing the synchronization time is an issue in distributed system when using some algorithms, say particularly strip partitioning algorithm.
4. To overcome the drawbacks in the existing algorithm we propose modified strip partitioning and ant colony algorithm.
Now I am using a SIMULATION tool calles EJSs ( Easy Java Script ) downloaded from http://www.um.es/fem/EjsWiki where i am lagging to start up with creating a small module.
1. First I want to put sqaure box using this tool, and inside that box making the balls to move randomly. This is what I want for the moment.
Looking forward for the replies guys.