Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No system integrity checks are being shown in the event viewer in audit success.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dillbean345

dillbean345

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:32 PM

I had noticed I was getting audit failures 5061 and was able to narrow it down to Nicosia streaming service. I stopped the service for that but now I don't even see success audits for system integrity. I am a little concerned and going bonkers over this. Using Windows 7 64bit. Ran malware bytes, Norton and Sfc scan and everything came back normal. I've checked my other Windows 7 computers and they all have system integrity checks from the moment the system boots. Am I going crazy or what? 

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:47 AM

There are errors which show up in the Event Viewer which really aren't problems.  Knowing what these are and which ones to be concerned about is not something you will be able to master overnight.  Please post the requested information below and we can get a better idea of what is going on.

Please download MiniToolBox to your desktop.

Right-click on MiniToolBox.exe and select Run as Administrator.

You will see an image like the one below.

minitoolbox_zps7byuwkla.png

Click on the following checkboxes only:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, then copy it and paste it in your topic.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 dillbean345

dillbean345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:18 AM

I meant to say nvidia streaming service. I won't be able to do this until Monday but I will check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users