Did you try it more than once, sometimes it can take quite a few try's to get it just at the right moment.
I did a little research and found it could be a few things. It would be best if you posted some of the Specs for this pc if possilbe.
1. What Model
2. Operating System, and if it has ever been changed to different than Factory.
I see that you went from Vista to XP and now Windows 7, is this the same pc?
3. Has it ever been Re-partitioned for some reason.
4. If you can...post up a screenshot of Disk Management Drives.
5. Or, the best option - which might be difficult for some to do. You can omit this if you can't figure it out and
maybe someone will be able to help without it.
6. Did you try doing this from within the Operating System using "Packard Bell Recovery Management"?
7. Do you still have the Factory Recovery Media?
This is just to get you going until someone else comes along, that way they will already have the info to get started with. I can try to help out but there are more informed here than me.
Good luck pcpunk
Edited by pcpunk, 20 November 2015 - 06:27 PM.