Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ghassen

Ghassen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 23 July 2006 - 01:36 AM

[/center]I've just wanted to say hello for all members in this great forum...

[center] :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chevyblue

chevyblue

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 23 July 2006 - 03:11 AM

Wow, I like the Smilies. :thumbsup: Hello Everybody...oh well, there is nobody here but me...but when you get back, Hello Everybody!

I've got 2 kids who like to play the free internet games and post on all the blog sites. Often times my computer will not connect to the internet (DSL). Often it runs slow. I delete the temporary files and run Ad Aware and it usually fixes everything. I've got Anti-Virus and I also use some other freeware but I'm usually lost as to what to keep and what to git rid of. (I make a lot of restore points just in case)

I was doing a Google search on one of the questionable files when I found this place. It may be just what I've been needing. Thanks in advance for the help I'm sure I'll be needing. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Chevyblue

#3 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 PM

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:20 AM

Posted Image Ghassen
You had the code tags the wrong way around.......
It took me ages to get used to the BB Code. If you need any help with understanding the code, read this tutorial...... BB Code Application
and if you want to practice it, you can post practice messages Here in the Test and Scribble Forum.
Happy learning :thumbsup:

BBPP6nz.png

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:44 PM

Welcome, both of you, to BC. You have joined a great user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users