I have been getting the same error quite often, a few times a day.
ESENT 399 Database Page Cache.
wuaueng.dll (1756) SUS20ClientDataStore: The database page read from the file "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb" at offset 98304 (0x0000000000018000) (database page 2 (0x2)) for 32768 (0x00008000) bytes failed verification. Bit 221149 was corrupted and has been corrected. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware and may continue. Transient failures such as these can be a precursor to a catastrophic failure in the storage subsystem containing this file. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffffa801005c028, 0x00000000be200000, 0x000000000005110a). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 100415-10576-01.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000041790, 0xfffffa80095993a0, 0x000000000000ffff, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .
I have done the following...
- Updated ALL my drivers.
- Installed windows updates etc.
- Ran sfc /scannow and it says no errors. However on occasion it says violations found which couldn't be fixed, then I run it again not even 5 minutes later and it says there is an issue.
- Ran loads of virus scans, eset, malwarbytes, avg and combofix - no malware/viruses found.
- Removed all my RAM and replaced with fresh out of the box RAM that I had from another pc which I never ended up using. Still get the error.
- Ran checkdsk and it found no errors
- I ran verify.exe from windows. I did get BSOD with a driver violation STOP CODE c4. I found out it was my mouse driver - so I uninstalled that mouse driver - reran verify.exe and had no BSOD any longer.
- Ran prime95 for 24 hours straight - checked temp logs and temperatures were fine and all cores reported NO ERRORS.
- Bios is up to date as far as I know.
I really would like help to fix this issue or at least find out what is wrong with my pc and why I get these errors. As stated I got 2 BSOD, and sometimes I get stuttering in games - like random lag. When this happens I usually check eventviewer and I find that one of those transient errors have been reported.
I would also like to add that I am on Windows 7, however I am eligible for a Windows 10 update and if that can fix my errors I am more than happy to upgrade. I just don't want to do anything drastic as I am about to buy a new video card and I want to ensure my pc is actually working properly before installing any new OS and hardware. I also plan to do some gaming with the new video card and since I am part of a modding community I don't want to modify a game heavily only to lose all the work I have done - even if it is backed up - it is still a pain.
This has become rather urgent for me and I have tried getting help for this now for the last 6-8 weeks and on whatever forum I go to, no one can solve it.
If it is resolved, I will reward the person with a donation for extra incentive.