Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

finding all old email accounts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_gagafanforever85_*

• Guests

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:13 AM

Hello everyone, my name is jerry I want to first say I am happy to be new to this forum.

I have a urgent matter that I need help with. I am wanting to find out all the email accounts I have under all the companies like yahoo, Hotmail, msn, gmail, aol and others. I don't want them recovered or anything I just want to know all of the usernames and email addresses I have under my name and I will even give all the info anyone needs to help me find these out. the addresses, phone numbers, similiarites that I think they could  be close too. the only thing I wont give out is my ssn. I was going to pay someone to do this but the way I see it is I should be able to do this for free. if someone knows how to do this and would be willing to do it for me I would gladly appreciate it because all I am wanting done is to find all the old emails I have had and signed up under since I first started getting on a computer which was 1999 or 2000.

I hope someone can help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,516 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:40 AM

I doubt that anyone can do this for you.  Most e-mail providers have become very conscious of privacy issues and most won't even help you with an e-mail account you recognize as your own and can identify if you haven't set up the verification data they require to allow you to regain access.

It would be incredibly risky and stupid for any third party to impersonate you, even with your consent.

Most of these accounts have probably been scrubbed by now if they have remained completely inactive for an extended period of time.  If you have no memory of where you set up accounts and under what usernames is is going to be virtually impossible for anyone else to assist you.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users