Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows hangs at boot, need fixlist.txt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Keb01

Keb01

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:02 AM

Hi,

So I run windows 7 64 bits and it hangs at boot (at the windows logo).

I already did the procedure explained here or here and I have my FRST.txt.
But now I don't know how to make a fixlist.txt, so I need your help.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Attached Files

• Attached File  FRST.txt   36.71KB   1 downloads

Edited by hamluis, 20 November 2015 - 09:26 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Keb01

Keb01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:24 AM

Update : I booted succesfully after resetting the BIOS to factory defaults. However I don't know what to do in order to avoid getting the same problem again. Do I need to do some cleanup? Or flash my BIOS? Any advice would be appreciated :)

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:31 AM

It appears to me that you have an illegal install of Windows, using the KMS tool.

Per BC Forum Rules: "No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

We will not be able to assist in using/repairing this illegal O/S.