Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What can you do with the id of someone on youtube?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Blitzger

Blitzger

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 PM

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:34 PM

So I uploaded a video, someone did not like my video because it was about his country. The video was not insulting, humiliating or anything, it was just about poverty and inequality. I post on youtube under a false name and under fake email.

So this guy was mad and wrote in the comments that he got my original ID, I know on youtube there are 2 ids: channel id and user id.

I also know that channel id is displayed in the directions bar but what can he do with it or what if he finds out my user id?

Can he track me using it? Considering I havent used my youtube account anywhere else.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users