Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows 7 full

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lostsoul65

lostsoul65

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:40 PM

If you go to amazon.com and put into their search   
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional With Service Pack 1 64-bit - 1 PC
They are selling it for $92. Now I know that there is something wrong with this picture, however I am looking for windows 7 full (Not OEM) I don't think you can buy them anymore, but it sure looks like that is what they are selling at amazon.com. When you tell me what's wrong with this picture would you know where I can buy a Windows 7 non OEM. When I build my system and if it gets thrown in the sea and sink to the bottom I would like to build another system and put my windows 7 back on which will save me from buying another copy.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 17 November 2015 - 10:43 AM.
moved from System Building and Upgrading to Windows 7

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:06 PM

search

"Windows 7 Retail"