Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Anonymous Hacker group declares war on ISIS terrorists

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dannyboy950

• Members
  • 1,338 posts
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:37 PM

Today I just read a news article from Anonymous the hacker group declareing war on the Islamic ISIS group.

Hackers trying to do a good thing now??

What's the world comeing to? Claim to have shut down numerous pro ISIS twitter accounts and donations gathering sites.

Maybe I was wrong on the Crypto people being NSA it may be ISIS or other groups raiseing money..

HP 15-f009wm notebook AMD-E1-2100 APV 1Ghz Processor 8 GB memory 500 GB Hdd

Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa Cinamon

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,288 posts
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:49 PM

Hackers trying to do a good thing now??

Anonymous have always been like that. They do not only oppose corrupt governments, but bad organizations and criminals as well.

Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 Nikhil_CV

Vestibulum Bleep

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  • Local time:12:47 PM

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:35 PM

Link to the news on one site: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anonymous-declares-war-islamic-state-6839030

Edited by Nikhil_CV, 16 November 2015 - 09:36 PM.

Regards : CV                                                                                                    There is no ONE TOUCH key to security!
                                                                                                                                       Be alert and vigilant....!
                                                                                                                                  Always have a Backup Plan!!! Because human idiotism doesn't have a cure! Stop highlighting!
                                                     Questions are to be asked, it helps you, me and others.  Knowledge is power, only when its shared to others.            :radioactive: signature contents © cv and Someone....... :wink:

#4 Jprocks

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Local time:08:17 AM

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:52 AM

Well the UK government will be glad as they have just announced another large sum of money to be donated to various departments to help fight the cyber crime that IS are planning for the UK. Perhaps they should start reaching out to hacker groups rather than suits to help the war on cybercrime... Blow me down with a feather USA talking to Russia about the combined effort on IS. Anonymous reaching out to fight IS. IS appear not to be well liked anywhere apart from their own quarter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users