Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

upgrading to stream cs:go

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GoonieS4

GoonieS4

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:20 PM

as the title says i'm looking to stream cs:go I hear from a lot of viewers streaming from a single pc you will always feel a sort of delay while playing. I'd like to avoid that I was wondering if there would be any advantage to paying for a build like this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MMjwQ7 which is the 6core i7 and ddr4 setup or if very little to no difference stick with the i7 4790k quad core with my older ddr3 ram. I'm currently upgrading from and AMD build that I could slap an fx 8350 in and save alot of money but i'm not impressed with what i've seen. I looked at every single fx 8350 streams i could find on twitch.tv and every single person had less than 150-200fps solid while streaming and playing cs:go and i have a a 144hz monitor on top of the fact i want to play smoothly while i stream as i said and i don't see that possible on the fx 8350 :/ long winded i know but i'll appreciate any help i can get.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 15 November 2015 - 07:14 PM.
Moved from 'Internal hardware' to 'System building and upgrading'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,369 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:16 PM

Six cores is overkill for gaming. The 4790k should be plenty.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users