Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems With My Pc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 me2

me2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:23 PM

can anyone help me with a process that starts whenever i boot my comp, its called winworld.exe and hogs ALL system resourcess resulting in slow boot times load times and all around bad peformance.

after stopping the process my usage drops considerably untill i start another ap, such as battlefield 2 then my usage spikes back up to 100% and becomes froze.

ive had this problem for a week and have tried all kinds of scans/virus/adware/spy removal programs and nothing seems to help! any help is greatly appreciated.

ty

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 PM

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:31 PM

Hello me2 and welcome to Bleeping Computer!
Pleas read this topic, and follow the advice given on how to remove this undesirable program.
If you need any further assistance, please post back and we'll help you out some more..
Good luck,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 me2

me2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:38 PM

hello and thanks rookie147 for the link and quick responce. ill check it out and see if it helps. tanks

#4 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 PM

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:32 PM

You're welcome!
Please post back if you have any more problems, or would like to ask some more questions.
I wish you good luck :thumbsup:
Thanks,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users