Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

fuzzy online video

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cheryl11

Cheryl11

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:11 AM

Hey everyone Im unable to stream video online because my videos are always fuzzy sort of like the images have been cut into pieces then it just jams. What could be the cause of this problem and how do i deal with it? I use google chrome, firefox and internet explorer. I am however able to view videos on my laptop without any problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 AM

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

You state that you can view videos on your laptop without any problem.
Where are you having problems viewing videos?

Are you using any attached monitors?  If so, have you checked the cables/tried other cables?

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 Cheryl11

Cheryl11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:03 AM

Hi Im having problems viewing videos on social networking sites like facebook and sites like youtube and no am not using any attached monitors.

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 AM

Posted 19 November 2015 - 05:49 AM

I'd suggest that you post over in the Networking forums for some more expert help on these types of problems.

It seems that you can view videos on your computer but not online - this suggests a networking problem to me..

Good luck!

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users