Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why can't I download my log activity?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 happydz

happydz

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:30 AM

hu guys

I have tried sevral times to download my log activity from my facebook account, the process went smoothly and It was supposed to receive the confirmation message in order to be able to download my log activity, but I wait for awhile and till now I received nothing
P.S:
it's about two weeks now i still can't download my log activity, I reeived nothing in my email !!!

Edited by happydz, 13 November 2015 - 09:53 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dannyboy950

dannyboy950

• Members
  • 1,338 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:40 AM

While I am no GURU. What logs are you trying to download to where and using what methods.

For me on my pc with win 10 most logs are saved in C: drive by default where the application running the log also resides.

Somewhere in the applications folder should be a sub folder named logs.

HP 15-f009wm notebook AMD-E1-2100 APV 1Ghz Processor 8 GB memory 500 GB Hdd

Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa Cinamon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users