Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 trevorcork

trevorcork

• Members
  • 359 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:15 AM

Hi any links for mac OS iso i want too download an iso into a virtual machine too get use too mac as its mainly windows i use

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vlumondoxa

Vlumondoxa

• Banned
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:11 AM

Hi,

I don't think it's possibole to get an iOS .iso file by the legal way since the software is closed source.

#3 trevorcork

trevorcork
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 359 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:09 AM

oh ok i didnt know that thanks

#4 MadmanRB

MadmanRB

Spoon!!!!

• Members
  • 3,221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:52 AM

The best way to test out Mac OSX is to go to a place that has them such as a best buy, if not in the US then its not that easy.

Personally I say forget Macs, they are overpriced and the hardware is obsolete the minute you buy it and while thats true for the PC world it doesnt cost over $900

You know you want me baby!

Proud Linux user and dual booter.

Proud Vivaldi user.

xu847p-6.png

#5 dante12

dante12

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:15 AM

The best way to test out Mac OSX is to go to a place that has them such as a best buy, if not in the US then its not that easy.

Personally I say forget Macs, they are overpriced and the hardware is obsolete the minute you buy it and while thats true for the PC world it doesnt cost over $900

That's absolutely wrong and very far for the reality. 

At first:

You buy Windows PC with different Hardware. I mean the every peace of Hardware (if you need support for problems) you must contact the vendor of this hardware e.g. Audio Cards, Mainboards and so on. 

You need to buy a Windows license (or more if you need). Every new Windows Versions need to buy again (since Windows 10 it's for a while free). Costs about $200+ . 

Software that not works need also support from the developer.

Second:

You're right the Mac is at first more expensive, but you get Drivers, Hardware and most of the software you need to work from one hand. OS X Upgrades are all included in the price you need to buy a mac. 

So far for you.

@trevorcork

For an OS X installation on a virtuall Machine you need to make an USB installer Stick (e.g. Yosemite). You don't need a iso file. I recommend Parallels because this solution works on mac very well.

Edited by dante12, 14 November 2015 - 07:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users