Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello members bleeping computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Spci@list

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:43 AM

Hello, I am French and I have found no francophone forum also an expert in the fight against malwares.

I will wish to follow your Malware Removal Training Program,  to increase my little experiment !

I am not bilingual but I use translation tools and my English knowledge to better understand the forum.

Thank you for your hospitality.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,305 posts
  • Local time:07:03 PM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:55 AM

Hi Spci@list :)

Welcome to BleepingComputer! If you ever need help with translations, you can send me a PM, since French is also my native language.

Also, there is a French forum part of UNITE (which offers malware removal), it's Security-X.

As for your wish to follow the malware removal training here (aka BleepingComputer's Study Hall), you can find more information about it and how to apply in the thread below.

Once again, welcome to BleepingComputer, and enjoy your time here!

Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users