Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 billybroadhurst

billybroadhurst

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:27 AM

Hey everyone, i'm very fascinated by malware for some reason and I want to complete the training program for malware removal to see if I could learn some new tricks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:03 AM

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:45 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Since you expressed an interest in learing about malware removal here  at Bleeping Computer please read this if you have not already done so for more information Malware Removal Training Program

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users