I'm a networking newb, I want to try to help a friend with converting her LAN to WLAN. There are 6 desktops, two printers and a voip phone wire-connected to each other through a switch and a router. I also need to make 3 desktops able to access each other's drive, 2 desktops able to share only a specific folder, and 1 computer unable to access anything on the other 5 desktops but printers and yet this specific desktop's drive is accessible by the other 5 desktops. is it correct that I will need to do the following:
1. Have six TL-WN722N usb wireless adapters and a wireless router provided.
2. Have each desktop attached to the usb wireless adapter.
3. Have the wireless adapater's driver installed on each desktop.
4. Have each desktop connected to the wireless router's SSID
5. Have each desktop joined a same workgroup/domain.
6. Get to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings
7. Turn on sharing options.
I'm not sure what to do next, Can anybody help me with this?
THank you in advance!