Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with printing on a network printer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cheryl11

Cheryl11

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:16 AM

Hi everyone, I use a mac airbook os version mac os x at my office. In my office building our server runs on os windows server 2008. There several printers connected to the server which are canon printers and hp printers. When printing from my mac i am able to print to all hp printers in the building which are of the type hp laserjet 3015 and hp laserjet. However I am unable to print on all canon printers which are of the type canon image runner 2530 and 2520i. The printer closest to my office is a canon 2530. Is it possible for me to find drivers for both windows and mac pc's that i can install on the image runner canon 2530 printer from the server?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,977 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 PM

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:17 PM

Here is a link that you can use to see if Drivers are available for you.  I could not access it for some reason, are you in Europe, seems to be a European model.

The Drivers would be installed to the computer and not the printer.

http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010805.asp

Edited by pcpunk, 12 November 2015 - 08:18 PM.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

#3 Cheryl11

Cheryl11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:06 AM

Thanks for the link. Il let you know what happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users